The Chief Executive of Dublin City Council has advised Mary that from today until March 29, 2020 the following will be closed to the public:
- Sports, Leisure and Community Centres
- The Hugh Lane Gallery
- 14 Henrietta Street
- Richmond Barracks
- The Lab at Foley Street
- Dublin City Hall (except for private functions with under 100 persons and the cafe)
- The Motor Tax Office at Smithfield (except by prior appointment)
All other offices and facilities will remain open to the public including:
- Civic Offices
- Cabra Area Office
- Sean McDermott Street Office
- Dublin Regional Homeless Executive at Parkgate Street
- All parks, bring centres/recycling centres
The public are encouraged, where possible, to do business on-line, by email or by phone wherever possible instead of calling into DCC offices.
Hopefully all services will return to normal after the 29th March 2020.