Mary accompanied members of the Iona District Residents Association (IDRA) and Prospect Architectural Conservation Area (ACA) to a meeting with Dublin Simon to discuss Dublin Simons plans for long term residential housing at 86 & 88 Botanic Road.
Following a constructive conversation the key actions / minutes arising out of that meeting were as follows:
- Dublin Simon is an Approved Housing Body and landlord for the properties
- 14 Units in total, 8 studio apartments, 6 one bed apartments
- Properties will be let by Simon under long term tenancy agreements
- Tenanting will begin on a phased basis in January 2020
- IDRA & Prospect ACA Property viewing proposed for 23.12.2019 with Catherine Kenny (email@example.com)
- Dublin Simon contacts: Housingmanagementservice@dubsimon.ie & 01 6354812. Out of hours contact to be confirmed.
- CCTV policy attached HERE. Signage in progress.
- Waste management: Process to be drafted and shared by Catherine.
- Future meetings: Commitment made to quarterly meetings for the first six months, additional meetings if required.
- Cabins/sheds: Already secured, for removal in the new year.
- Simon will not seek permission for retention of wooden structures.