There were twenty six commercial and seven domestic applications for planning permission in Dublin Central over the past few weeks. Some highlights include:
- Proposed building of 6 storey apartment block with 48 one-bedroom and 12 two-bedroom apartments with basement parking at 1 A/C Shamrock Place, Dublin 1.
- Proposed construction of a 63 bedroom hotel at 21-21 Bolton Street.
- Proposed redevelopment of 1.35 hectare site at Northwall Quay/New Wapping Street, Spencer Dock including the construction of 4 buildings.
- 1 : Refurbishment of vacant hotel with additional 70,000m2 8 storey building.
- 2 : Construction of 8 storey 8500m2 building for office space.
- 3 : Construction of 7 storey 9500m2 building for office space.
- 4 : Construction of 9 storey 27000m2 building for office space.
- Phibsboro Shopping Centre : Plans have also been submitted for the proposed redevelopment of the Phibsboro Shopping Centre site, including Des Kelly site. Please see article here
All applications can be inspected online here or in person by appointment to the Planning Department, Dublin City Council, Civic Offices, Wood Quay, Dublin 8 where a staff member will be available for assistance and explanation.