The Government have published a €11 Billion Budget for 2023.
This historic budget will increase social welfare support & put money in people’s pockets through tax cuts. It will mean investment in public services, reduced childcare, education and healthcare costs.
Click here for more information on Budget 2023.
Some of Budget 2023 highlights:
– €3billion cost of living package
– Double payment of all welfare payments in October
– Double payment Christmas Bonus
– €600 energy credit per household
– €1,200 reduction in Childcare fees
– €500 tax credit for renters
– €500 grant for carers
– €1,000 cut to 3rd level fees
– €10,000 Energy supports for SME’s
– 1,000 more Gardaí
– Free Contraception for women up to 30 years of age
– Publicly funded IVF scheme
– Expansion of GP card scheme with more than half the population eligible