On Wednesday December 16th Mary commended all stakeholders who have made submissions up to now on the proposed Bus Connects project. She also urged her colleagues in the Seanad to make submissions and to include in those submissions:
- Park and Ride for county commuters
- Request for Free public transport for young people under 23 years of age
- Rollout of Environmentally Friendly Bus Fleet
- Local Area Bus Services for village mobility
- Replace every tree removed with a semi-mature native tree
Click here to read Mary’s submission.
Watch Mary speak here: