Irelands Health Service professionals are demoralised with unprecedented waiting lists, delayed discharges and inflated health budgets.
Mary’s Track record on Health:
- Highlighted need for increased primary care, home care, early years assessments and treatment purchase treatment to reduce waiting times
- Supported investment in Rotunda Hospital
- Supported fair payment for nurses, midwives and all healthcare professionals
Mary’s priorities for Health in Dublin Central are:
- Accelerated implementation of Sláintecare
- Investment in primary care teams
- Increased homecare and disability support and treatments
- Complete investment in Rotunda Hospital
Click HERE to read more about Mary’s work on Health, Disability support, Childcare and more.