HSE Community Testing Service for Covid-19 will remain open throughout the Christmas and New Year period. Anyone who requires a Covid-19 test should contact their GP.
Out-of-Hours GP service is provided by DDoc Tel: 1850 22 44 77. DDoc is an appointment only service open each weekday evening, from 6pm -8am the following day and 24 hours on Saturday, Sunday and on Bank Holidays.
DDoc Treatment Centres are located at:
- Ballymun Health Centre, Ballymun, Dublin 9
- Coolock Health Centre, Cromcastle Road, Coolock, Dublin 5
- Hartstown Health Centre, Hartstown Road, Clonsilla, Dublin 15
- North Strand Health Centre, North Strand, Dublin 1
- Swords Health Centre, Bridge Street, Swords, Co Dublin
Free 24hour MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES Information line 1800 742 444 and/or non-emergency mental health supports are available www.yourmentalhealth.ie.
For urgent help for an emergency mental health issue please call 999 or 112. Free call Samaritans 116123.