- From Thursday 15 April, people aged 65 to 69 can register online for their COVID-19 vaccination appointment. A PPS number, eircode, a mobile phone number and an email address are needed for registration. Alternatively people can call HSELive on 1850 24 1850 to register over the phone.
- To avoid delays or traffic issues on the system people are asked to register by their age on a certain day this week:
- Thursday 15th April – people aged 69
- Friday 16th April – people aged 68
- Saturday 17th April – people aged 67
- Sunday 18th April – people aged 66
- Monday 19th April – people aged 65
Customer support and phone registration is available for people having difficulty with the online registration system. People can call HSELive on 1850 24 1850 to register over the phone.
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions.