Work on the excavation of the former CIE site on the Cabra Road for the construction of 420 apartments will continue until November 2019.
In response to Mary’s representations on behalf of surrounding residents on Quarry, Cabra and Carnlough Roads Walls Construction made the following commitments:
• No works will commence on site before 7am
• Dust control measures implemented including tractor and water bouser full time on site and dedicated road sweeping operation on Cabra/Navan road
• Rentokil have been engaged to set up bait stations on site
• Working hours will be strictly restricted to between 7.00am – 7pm Mon – Fri, 8.00am – 2pm Sat
• Daily there are currently on average 24 trucks on turn around. This equates to approximately 100 loads per day. The quantum of trucks will be reduced when the schools return due to increased traffic volumes
• Construction will commence in October 2019
• The developer, Royalton Group intends making an application under the SHD planning process to An Bord Pleanala to “amend the volume of units and make enhancements to both the external appearance and the volume of amenity spaces. The increased density of the development will be achieved through a re configuration of the layouts and not any increase in scale or height to the current scheme”
Mary has asked the developer to make the details of their revised planning application available to the public on the web.
The main point of contact for the site is Ollie Conway, senior engineer. Email : email@example.com or Tel : 0860237480