Dublin needs a more reliable, efficient and affordable bus service for our city to be more liveable. Mary has been working with residents, community organisations and businesses to achieve a more efficient, reliable and affordable bus service to serve our community. Mary made a detailed submission to the National Transport Authority in relation to the proposed Ballymun bus corridor. You can read Mary’s full submission HERE.
Mary called for the following:
• Ballymun bus corridor to be deferred until MetroLink is confirmed
• Prioritisation of pedestrian, cycle and bus passengers
• Out of town park and ride
• Free public bus service
• Time based restrictions on private vehicles
• Protection of family homes, Mobhi and Phibsborough Road trees, community and green space
• Cycle route through Phibsborough village not just around the village
Photo is Fianna Fáil Spoksperson for Transport, Robert Troy TD with Mary on Botanic Road.