We all need to act responsibly to limit spread of the virus. We can help limit the virus by taking some simple acts :
- Reduce and limit social contacts.
- Use technology to achieve social distance, phone, text,email msg
- Wash your hands with soap & water for minimum 20 seconds
- Cover nose and mouth when sneezing and coughing
Shops will remain open and public transport will continue to operate. However, from 6pm 12th March until March 29th, the following are closed or cancelled:
- schools, creches, colleges
- indoor events over 100 people
- outdoor events over 500 people
All workers, including the self-employed, who face absence from work due to COVID-19 diagnosis or medically certified self-isolation, will be entitled to apply for the enhanced Illness Benefit scheme. For more click HERE.
For further information go the the HSE Update website HERE